A Building Energy Management System (BEMS) can help a building achieve substantial cost reductions, by monitoring & controlling the plant & equipment within a building. The optimal level of efficiency is achieved by continuously maintaining the correct balance between operating requirements, external and internal environmental conditions, and energy usage. A BEMS can efficiently control as much as 84% of your building’s energy consumption, performing its functions completely automatically, day in, day out, year after year without the need for much interaction. With the correct measurement of utility consumption, a well installed BEMS will enable you to identify usage patterns, manage these against your expected or desired levels and then help you to adjust control or remove waste.
Our dedicated team of expert engineers will guide you through the design & installation phase of new buildings or we can retro fit complete new installations to existing buildings. Our technical expertise covers the main BEMS platforms in the UK and can be remotely monitored from our remote energy management centre. We have national coverage throughout the UK, with over 30 engineers on hand to offer their expertise and support.
View Our Brochure
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A BUILDING ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Energy Savings
Building Energy Management Systems can typically save up to 30% on energy costs, making a direct impact on your business
- Understanding your Building
The data stored by the Building Energy Management System can be readily transferred into standard monitoring and targeting (M&T) applications, encouraging energy savings through comparison against targets
- Improved Comfort
Smart building control can improve building performance, regulate heating & cooling and improve user experience
- Remote Energy Monitoring
Your building can benefit from remote energy monitoring. Reducing engineer call outs, minimizing disruption & ultimately reducing cost
- Data Analytics
To further reduce energy and optimise the building
- Understanding your Energy Consumption Behaviour
Enabling further energy reduction
WHY CHOOSE LAPLACE
- We work to SFG20 standards SFG20 is the standard maintenance specification for building engineering services. It is the benchmark for working standards; providing building owners, managers, contractors, consultants and end users with the tools to keep buildings properly maintained and compliant.
- UK coverage With our offices across the UK we are well placed to offer our services nationally. Our energy management centre is UK based and we can call upon our network of engineers should there be an issue onsite.
- Engineering Workforce Engineering is our passion, it is what we do. Whether Laplace Industrial or Laplace Buildings, our engineers are second to none, carry all their relevant H&S, quality & product accreditations & provide a quality service. No job is too little or too large.